In Di Go Dedicated Care & Support
Working with children, young people with disabilities
(0 to 25 yrs) & their families
In Di Go’s vision
A society where all children & young people with a disability are able to realise their goals and aspirations, with a right to community inclusive activities and services which supports them and their families.
Who we are – our company
In Di Go is a young not for profit Community Interest Company set up on the 8th June 2012. Community Interest Company No 8098939. During our first two years In Di Go has:
- Developed and put into practise day to day working practises
- Put policies and procedures into place.
- Built strong foundations, particularly based on Equal Opportunities principles.
“It takes a little from everybody to make this work…….”
The company has 5 directors as follows:
- Diane Price Founder / Director with 1 disabled child
- Susan Thornber PA to Founder and Director
- Vacancy Director
- Tricia Astley Director/Parent with 2 disabled children
- Christina Cramsie Director/ Parent with 2 disabled children
We have 12 staff members, including paid people and regular volunteers, plus 4 parent volunteer helpers.
- 1 x Full Time- (myself unpaid)
- 6 x Sessional Support Workers (paid)
- 5 x Volunteers
- 2 x parent event helpers
- 2 x parent website and social media helpers